Thursday, August 14, 2008

Field Hockey - a few photos



We captured a few photos at our Field Hockey match between New Zealand vs Korea. We sat in front of a raucous group of Kiwi's - the Chinese took more pictures of the group than they took of the actual match. Field Hockey was fun to watch - fast pace, a mix between soccer and lacrosse. The low scoring nature was a bit trying on David's need for scoring but we got into by the end of the match.

We definitely spent most of the match trying to figure out the specific rules with our fellow Americans - clearly the U.S. fans were more clueless than others...

A few more photos here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm commenting because I'm sad you didn't get more comments.

...But I'm happy that you shared the link to your blog. I sent it to my grandmother, who'll love to read about your adventures.

Welcome back!

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much. I am a reader of your site and love all of your tricks and tips
hướng dẫn cách cá cược bong